Work with Us
As an employer, Merriwa seek to recruit and select suitable employees of all abilities to reach their full potential in a positive work environment, while delivering quality products and services to our clients and customers.
We understand that every employee we recruit has different abilities and we welcome, accept and celebrate that diversity within our workforce.
The following positions are currently available:
Production Administrator – Contract Packaging, Wodonga
Merriwa’s Contract Packaging Division located in Wodonga provides a range of co-packing solutions specialising in bulk food processing and packaging solutions for pre-packed products, predominantly for retail distribution.
Report to the Production Manager, while overseeing the timely processing of customer orders including handling customer enquiries, purchasing, data entry, scheduling, ordering and maintaining stock levels in support of the CP Division’s operations. In busy times there may also be a need to work on the operational line and perform other duties as required.
You will have:
• Procurement experience including contracts and accounts receivable/payable
• High level administration and reception skills with attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, and work well under pressure
• Experience in using Microsoft Office, predominantly Word, Sharepoint, Excel and Outlook. SAP knowledge desirable
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
We will offer you:
• A work environment that places significant value on personal growth, respect, dignity and diversity
• A challenging and rewarding role
• The opportunity to join an organisation that continues to grow and invest in its people and its future
This is a full-time permanent role. The successful candidate will be required to undergo mandatory checks as required.
Download the Position Description here: Production Administrator – Romet Rd, Wodonga
For further information please contact Naomi Leslie (03) 5722 7600 or 0438 523965.
In your application you will need to submit a covering letter, address the key selection criteria and provide a current resume. Applications can be emailed to: email@example.com
Applications close on Friday 18 October 2019 at 5:00pm.
General queries regarding employment opportunities with Merriwa can be directed through the Contact Us page.